Price: See Chart Below
Risse Racing introduces the Jupiter-5, Jupiter-5R and the Jupiter-7R coil sping shock upgrades to meet the needs of the Honda XR50R minis. These shocks are manufactured with precision machined parts and are designed to be user serviceable. The Jupiter-7R model features separate high speed and low speed compression adjustments on the remote oil reservoir. Each shock is manufactured and assembled in-house to the rider's weight and riding style. Adjustable compression and rebound damping allows the suspension to be set up for a wide range of rider weights.
Motocross Action stated its August 2003 issue, "...we can't say enough nice things about the coil spring shock . . . The shock's performance is top-notch. Riders were able to feel adjustment made to both the compression and rebound."
- Adjustable spring preload
- External Compression & rebound damping adjustment
- Speed sensitive damping piston
- Custom tuned to rider weight
- Available in 9-1/2" overall length
- Models available for aftermarket long travel swingarms
- Nitrogen charged for fade free performance