|Home | Shock Applications | Tuning Tips | Suspension Service | Aircraft Components | About Us | Store | Links | Distributors|
We now offer suspension service and tuning of most brands of forks and shocks.
With design and manufacturing experience in the bicycle, aerospace, automotive, and water sports industries, Risse Racing Technology now offers service and tuning on most brands of shocks and forks.
Our Pro Service includes the following:
1. Complete dissasembly of the shock or fork,
2. Clean and inspect all parts and bushings
3. Replace all seals and o-rings
4. Reassemble with new oil with revalving/tuning for customer's weight and riding style
5. Test the shock or fork for correct damping adjuster/lockout circuits, function, and test for air leaks.
We also offer restoration of vintage mountain bike shocks and forks. If you have an older bike with suspension parts which are no longer supported by the original manufacturer, or a mountain bike with 1" threaded steerer tube, contact us to discuss how we can help with your project.
Fox Vanila Rebuild $125.00
Fox Float RC Rebuild $125.00
Fox Float RP23 Rebuild $125.00
Fox Float RP23 Rebuild + Travel Reduction (2.0" --> 1.75") $125.00
Manitou Xvert TPC $100.00
Specialied Brain Front Fork $175.00
Rock Shox SID $125.00
Rock Shox RS1 Rebuild $125.00 (includes scrader valve air caps)
Rock Shox Mag 21 Rebuild $125.00
Lawwill Leader Fork Rebuild $100.00
|Copyright Risse Racing Technlogy|